Trail info (click here for large view)
There are at least 4 trail heads going up Snow Mountain in Shei-Pa National Park however one of the most favourite and shortest trail to Snow Mountain is from Wuling Farm, one can reach the campsite and spend a night before setting off early morning to Snow Mountain Eastern Trail, click HERE, otherwise the Wuling Quadruple Trail going up 4 mountains. Both trails will take 3days 2 nights.
Recently we have oversea fans asking about going up Snow Mountain from Wuling Farm information.
You might be interested in our Syue Shan Guide
Few items to note.
- Camping in Wuling Farm rates are between NT400 to NT2200. Tent at location is available otherwise you can bring your own tent. Check rates HERE
- If you prefer sleeping in comfort, there are cottages around the Farm. Rates can be found HERE
- There are no meals provided at Wuling Farm Campsite except in the Hotel which is around 15 to 20mins hike from campsite. Hotel meal info can be found HERE.
- There is no transport from campsite going up to Snow Mountain trail head and the hike from campsite takes around 40mins.
- If you are going into the mountain area (Conservation Area) or use the mountain lodges you will need to apply Permit HERE Chinese, English Application Permit info click HERE. During most seasons, mountain lodges are always fully booked so do plan ahead, advise atleast 30days ahead. Be warned any attempt without permit will cost you a Sea Hawk ride during emergency and a Fine.
- There are local clubs arranging trip up to Snow Mountain, you will have to find the info Online as CiT is not affiliated with them.
Adult: NT130 weekday / NT160 weekend
Vehicle parking: NT80 car
Vehicle parking: NT80 car
Meals and Accommodation
- Reservation Tel: (04) 25901259 ext 2001 ~ 2002 Fax: (04) 25901355
- Description page: www.wuling-farm.com.tw/room_01.html
- Reservation Tel: (04) 25901470 / (04) 25901265 Fax: (04) 25901088
- Description page: www.wuling-farm.com.tw/camp_intro.php
- Reservation Tel: (04) 25901399 Fax: (04) 25901118
- Description page: www.hoyaresort.com.tw/wuling/mainpage3.php
- Reservation System: www.ezhotel.com.tw/hoya/index.php?hotelid=4
- Reservation Tel: (04) 25901020
Mountain Lodging Information
- Online application: apply.spnp.gov.tw
- Tel: (037) 996 100 ext 720
- 七卡山莊 QiKa Lodge, 三六九山莊 369 Lodge must make advance booking for weekdays and holidays seasons, application for bed booking for group need to indicate conservation area on the permit application, time and place to stay.
- Approve groups application for lodges need to produce admission license, total number of people (do not take the other bed)
- QiKaji Lodge is open 4 season from afternoon till the next day 8 am, do not camp in other locations.
- Maintain cleanliness around Lodge and please bring garbage down.
- Maintain clean water sources, do not use detergents
- No pets allowed in mountain area as not to frighten wildlife and pollute the environment.
- Please use mountaineering cooking stove, open fire are prohibited
- Do not damage and graffiti around the Lodge.
- Please be quiet and pay attention to lodging etiquette.
- 七卡QiKa camp can accommodate 10 nos of 4 men tent.
- Camp permit is required, application done online.
- Groups camping reservations accepted by Shei-Pa National Park need to show receipt of approve application
- Reservation will be rejected if booking is full